Hello Lovelies… 😉
I am back with a review of one of my most used and admired product 😉 Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener. I have crazy curly and frizzy hair 😮 and have to straighten them to make them manageable 😀 I bought this product 6 months ago and never thought of trying anything else after using this. I am addicted to it now :O
Lets continue with the review 😉
- Keratin infused ceramic plates for ultimate shine and ultrasmooth gliding
Extra wide plates for better results with thick or long hair.
- 210°C professional high heat for perfect salon results.
- The smooth ceramic coated plates prevent damage to your hair during styling.
- Fast heat up time, ready to use in 60 seconds.
- Swivel cord to prevent tangled wires.
- Ion Conditioning for shiny, frizz free hair.
- Easy lock for convenient storage.
- Automatic Shutdown after 30 min.
My hair are curly, frizzy and stubborn 🙁 I straighten them every time. I know heat damages hair but this is the only resort to my problem 🙁 I bought Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener HP8316/00 6 months ago and loved how my hair feels after using this. The Active Ion Conditioning and Keratin infused ceramic plates helps fight frizz and make hair soft and for ultimate shine without damaging your hair.
Advanced Ionic conditioning that seals the hair cuticle and helps you to beat fizz. This is enhanced by the electronic ionizer that generates negative ions to bring in the glossy texture.
Swivel cord make it convenient to handle. I loved the Lock/Unlock switch which makes it easier to store and does not require much space 😉 It has this automatic shutdown feature which is very useful for careless damsels like me who forget to turn off the switch 😛
As you can see in the picture my hair are curly, frizzy and what not 😮 and see how soft and manageable they are after straightening them with Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener HP8316/00.
- Automatic Shutdown
- Keratin Infused Ceramic Plates
- Swivel Cord
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Automatic Ion Conditioning helps fight frizz
- 2 years Philips India warranty
- Pricey 🙁
Highly recommended to lovelies who are not happy with their curly,frizzy hair or to anyone who like straight soft hair 😀
Please leave your feedback below..I love to read them 🙂